Barcode Generator Settings can be accessed by going into Settings menu as shown in the side image.
- Enable Barcode – This enable barcode generation feature in specified modules.
- Enable Auto Content in Barcode Description – This will enable the default token which will be replaced when the barcode is printed.
- Next set of fields are for Margins which will be auto-populated in Barcode Generator module.
- Other setting section will allow the user to specify the default counts for rows and columns, barcode size and font size.
- Next few settings are for enabling the Barcode Generation from respective modules like Manufacturing, Purchase and Seller listing. Based on the filed which is selected barcodes will be generated in respective modules.