This module allow the user to add the Expense Category which can be used/selected in Expense module.
- Annotation – 1 shows few elements like Search, New Expense Category, Refresh and Column Selector (will describe later in the chapter).
- Search Text box is used to search a specify or similar users form the list below. When you start entering characters it will start searching within the Expense Category Module.
- Refresh Button is used to reload Expense Category Grid or Table so that the changes which are made to any user will be reflected on the grid.
- The Excel and PDF buttons are for downloading the Expense Category Grid as Excel or a PDF. These files will contain all the columns are which are visible Expense Category Grid.
- Column Selector is used to select one or multiple columns from the range of columns. Following is the image for the Column selector. Note – The columns shown in the filter will keep on changing as and when Nafhaa Platform makes changes to the module.
- Annotation – 2 shows the list of all the Expense Category records that have been created where the user can click record to open it and edit it if needed
User will have to specify the Category Name an Accounting Ledger name under which the entries will be processed.