Project Stage is a master module where the users can define all the Stage that are used in Project Management for the organization. Stages can be defined on the fly from Project Management Module.
- Annotation – 1 shows few elements like Search, New Project Stage, Refresh and Column Selector (will describe later in the chapter).
- Search Text box is used to search a specify or similar users form the list below. When you start entering characters it will start searching within the Project Stage Module.
- Refresh Button is used to reload the Project Stage Grid or Table so that the changes which are made to any user will be reflected on the grid.
- Column Selector is used to select one or multiple columns from the range of columns. Following is the image for the Column selector. Note – The columns shown in the filter will keep on changing as and when Nafhaa Platform makes changes to the module.
- Annotation – 2 shows all the entries in the form of list.
User will need to specify the Name of Stage which will be used.