Customer Assets means the Customer’s infrastructure, data, software, materials, assets, equipment or other property owned by and/or licensed or leased to the Customer and which is or may be used in connection with the provision of the Services;
- Annotation – 1 shows few elements like Search, New Customer Assets, Refresh and Column Selector (will describe later in the chapter).
- Search Text box is used to search a specify or similar users form the list below. When you start entering characters it will start searching within the Customer Assets Module.
- Refresh Button is used to reload Customer Assets Grid or Table so that the changes which are made to any user will be reflected on the grid.
- Column Selector is used to select one or multiple columns from the range of columns. Following is the image for the Column selector. Note – The columns shown in the filter will keep on changing as and when Nafhaa Platform makes changes to the module.
- The will have to select the Customer Name for which the entry is being made.
- User will have to add Machine Details for the selected customer and when you click you will be provided a new dialog where you can select the products/devices.
- User will have set the Date of Commissioning, Warranty Expiry and other relevant details.