Nafhaa has released weekly update S98 with various fixes, new features, optimization to the platform to make the user experience great.
- Introduced new Notes modules for OzoneTel, Candidate, Products and StockIn. All of your previous notes will be moved to respective notes section. All data will be intact.
- New master has been introduced as Contract Type and a new field in AMC related to this new module. [Business Specific]
- New fields in multiple address section in Contact [Business Specific]
- New fields in Products [Business Specific]
- Added new feature to select Service based products in Enquiry and AMC [Business Specific]
- New Company Type added in Company Details [Business Specific]
- New field in Contacts for Weekly-Off [Business Specific]
- Added new fields for Enquiry and Quotation in AMC [Business Specific]
- Added new Quotation Format [Business Specific]
- Added new Sales Bill/Service Card format [Business Specific]
- Added new move to functionality for AMC to Sales [Business Specific]
- Added new move to functionality for Enquiry to AMC [Business Specific]
- Added new move to functionality for Quotation to AMC [Business Specific]
- Added new fields in Enquiry, Enquiry Products, Quotation, Quotation Products and AMC Products like – Premise Type, Premise Area, etc [Business Specific]
- Additional notification layer in all transaction module. An alert will shown if you have no records in masters related to the modules.
- Optimized Tele-calling Automator module.
- Optimized My and Team Calendar modules for UI and UX.
- Optimized Help button for checking the internet connectivity before opening page.
- Added “edit filters” to all the major modules.
- Updated various permissions for the masters modules.
- Added new validation in AMC Visit Scheduler which will check for Week-Off while adding new Visits [Business Specific]
- Enhanced calculations of Visit Dates based on Contract selected [Business Specific]
- Added a layer of validation for AMC to Sales move to operation. When moved, Sales will be locked for further modifications [Business Specific]
- Added validation layer for Tickets module to validate the addition of tickets. Introduced new settings [Business Specific]
- Added a layer to add AMC entry from Tickets module after certain conditions are met. [Business Specific]
- Updated AMC Module to add Visit-wise products [Business Specific]
- Fixed issues with Feedback window which was showing random failures.
- Fixed issues with Team Dashboard UI, performance and also fixed HTTP 500 error.
- Fixed an issue with IndiaMart Sync operation which was causing duplicate records to be added to IndiaMart module.
- Fixed issues with Bird Eye View Dashboard which was displaying random data when date selection was changed.
- Fixed various issues with SETU (Excel Uploader) where file were not uploaded for uploading data.
- Fixed issues with User Hierarchy when logged in as secondary user.
- Fixed missing icons for some modules.