- API related document completed and update on helpdesk portal.
- Twilio and Gupshup related document updated on helpdesk portal.
- All reports information updated on helpdesk portal.
- Added NAuth key for call center API’s. So that its now accessible only through authorized NAuth.
- In Tally Integration process, added Sales and Purchase. So its now possible to export Sales invoice and Purchase to Tally.
- In leave application, added functionality of Direct Approval from HR’s Authentication. So if setting is ON then HR user can directly gives second level approval.
- Added effect of Salary to cashbook. In this case, once employee created, his/her ledger created in Cashbook. And when salary processing done, its effect give to CashBook automatically.
- Added help button in dialogs to link with help desk portal link.
- When admin user logs in first time in application, one help tour opens. After completion of that, opened Company setup page. This is because, user can fix header/ footer as well as some settings related to company.
- Added validations in E-Way bill updation.
- Added backup option for SQLite database in Backup module.
- Enhancement done in notes module from Payroll. One central module created for Note, so it can store Candidate notes, employee notes, interview notes. But as per module, it will filter data.
- Enhancement in POS module has been done as per requirements. This includes some UI related changes as well as added button for Save & Add New .
- SMS API integration settings module has been generalized.
- If you see in above screen, we can enter any SMS server API related information. For DataGen and Twilio, some other fields are present. So for that these fields made visible. For all other servers, directly API call can be given here.
- Issue found for details view after applying hierarchy logic, has been fixed.
- In some reports, branch is not auto populated after user’s login. This has been fixed.
- Indiamart data sysn